Last Updated On: 13/04/2015
- The website http://hpkullu.nic.in is the official web site of the district Kullu of Himachal Pradesh and is an initiative towards extending various services to the common man through the Internet. The objective is to provide most commonly required information to the public without physically visiting the Government offices for small jobs.
- The contents of this web site are informative only and for the benefit of the public. However, these do not confer any legal right or obligation. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedures, neither the District Administration nor the NIC is liable for any inadvertent or typing errors. If you feel that some information is not correct or needs updation, please write to the webmaster who shall pass on your views to the authorities/office/department concerned for remedial action, if required.
- This web site also provides links to various sites developed independently by different departments/ boards/ corporations/ universities/ other organizations. The authenticity of the content put on these web sites is the responsibility of the concerned organizations. This information is also informative in nature and for the benefit of public. Neither the concerned department/ organization nor NIC is responsible for any inadvertent errors due to any reasons whatsoever. You may either write to the department concerned on the given e-mail address or to the webmaster for corrections/ updations/ suggestions, if any.
- The web content is updated daily with respect to weather, news, events, press releases etc. The phone directories are routinely updated within two months time or more frequently, if required. The Tenders, Notifications section is updated as and when new data is received from departments. Again, these are informative and in any case, the records (directories/ notifications/ press releases/ tenders/ events) maintained in respective offices and original copies of these shall be deemed to be final and authentic.
- The procedures for obtaining various services from different departments and the accompanying downloadable forms are also informative in nature and some of the offices might be using different forms/ procedures. Due care has been taken in preparation of these procedures & forms. However the content on the website does not confer any right on anyone that this be the final word. Neither the concerned official nor the NIC is responsible for any such discrepancy in forms/ procedures being adapted by some particular office.
- Any suggestions for improvement in the content and/ or inclusion of new services and for updation of a particular topic/ site can be sent to the webmaster.
- All distances / measurements given on this website are approximate.